William Hill, the self styled Home of betting, is definitely one of the best online betting platforms on offer. There are some great promotions available and the William Hill platform is second to none.
Don’t miss out on football concessions, acca insurance and plenty of other exciting ways of betting on many popular sports including rugby and horse racing. We’ve got all the info on the William free bet. Simply bet £10 and you can claim £30*! There are many other offers available on the William Hill site, keep reading so you don’t miss out.
William Hill sports bonus code guide
The William Hill new customer bonus gives you £30 free when you bet £10*. You first need to register through the button below. It is a very simple free bet to get. William Hill bonus code C30 (new customers only, 18+, ts and cs apply).
*New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
3 steps to claim
- Register – You can enter your personal details as a new customer, such as email address. When doing so make sure you find the ‘Promotional Code’ field and type in C30. This will allow your free bet to be activated for your new account.
- Deposit – The minimum bet is £10 – this must be staked as one bet and not a series of smaller bets. The odds on you bet must be single/cumulative odds greater than 1/5 (1.2).
- Qualifying bet – Meet the betting requirements above to activate your William Hill £30 free bet. Other Ts and Cs apply.
William Hills existing customer offers
- Cash in my bet Available across all popular sports, including football, tennis, golf and basketball. If your unsure your bet is going to win, you can cash in before the game has finished and take some of your winnings early.
- Super Sub If you place a bet on a player and they are substituted, your bet transfers to the player that replaces them.
- Try Again Place a first try scorer bet on rugby and your selection scores second, William Hill will give you a free bet.
- Acca insurance Place an accumulator of between 6 and 15 legs and if you frustratingly miss by just 1 measly result, you’ll get your original stake back in credits to use as a free bet. There’s also Acca plus giving you a top up bonus of up to 40% on your winnings.
William Hill Casino Bonus Code
All your favourites will be found here, from table games like blackjack and roulette to a whole host of slots, including Marvel branded games, which will keep you entertained for hours.
Each of the games has lush graphics and smooth animations which gives a real premium feel and allows you to immerse yourself in the game.
All of the games can be played either by downloading William Hill’s neat software package for PC, or accessing them through the website using Flash.
William Hill bingo bonus
Why join William Hill Bingo?
- New bingo players are given access to the arrivals lounge
- Daily jackpots, BOGOF offers, second chance promos and £1m slot games.
- Play pub quiz games on Facebook & Twitter, win free sports bets and win some great prizes!
William Hill Review – Site design
Anyone that has seen a William Hill shop on the high street will instantly recognise the firm’s blue, yellow and white colour scheme – and this presents the backdrop for the bookie’s online offering.
The website here is well thought out, with an eclectic selection of in play odds, usually featuring football, it has to be said, available directly on the homepage.
These sit directly beneath a menu bar which aims to give you easy access to as much of the site as is physically possible. There’s all sorts to click here, with the majority of the firm’s sports and their casino available directly at the top of the screen.
However the layout is clean and this means you can navigate around the website quickly, and without the slightest hint of frustration
The individual match or event pages are clean and easy to use, with odds labelled clearly so that it’s easy to find the exact bet you want to place.
This remains the same no matter your screen size as William Hill offers a great app which is compatible with both iOS and Android.
A great feature of the William Hill site is the range of blogs and videos they have at hand to help you when you’re considering which way to place your bets.
These are gathered in the sidebar down the right hand side and range from tips on potential winners to the best ways to use their website. They’ve even got ex Leicester City midfielder Robbie Savage presenting a selection of their videos!
William Hill Review – Main sports covered
While William Hill’s sports coverage is very comprehensive, a look at the bar at the top of their sports section will give you a rough idea of where their priorities lie.
Listed here are horse racing, football, tennis betting, greyhounds and snooker, and inevitably this is where you’re going to find the greatest depths in their markets.
You will typically find hundreds of bets available for the biggest events like Premier League football and, while the aforementioned competitions is perhaps among the most prevalent on the site, there are a great range of markets right across the sporting spectrum.
This is very much a bookie that covers all bases, so if you like to log into one site and get on with your betting hassle free, William Hill could be an excellent shout.
This dedication to ensuring bettors are getting the best possible selection continues into William Hill’s in play section.
All of the above sports, and in fact most of the other ones offered on the site, have in play markets teeming with stats, facts and figures to help you place your money.
This means that whether you’re looking to bet on the UEFA Champions League, the Olympics, or even something altogether more niche then you will probably find an excellent selection of bets to be made among the throngs of activity on William Hill’s website.
William Hill conclusion
William Hill have got sports, casino, bingo and poker completely covered. Their welcome offers are enough to tempt and reward new customers to try their platform and it certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Don’t forget to that a William Hill bonus code is required for each part of the site and you need to enter this in the relevant field on the new customer registration page.